Overview: Get notified about almost any event!
Requirements: Android OS 2.2+
Get information about the number of missed calls, unread SMS, unread Gmail messages and notifications from virtually any application a glance with this simple yet very customizable widget. You can use it with any lockscreen replacement app to access all this information without need to unlock your phone.
Missed It! must be enabled as an Accessibility Service to be able to receive application notifications (‘Settings » Accessibility » Accessibility services’). If enabled and application notifications not detected, try disabling and then re-enabling.
Starting from Gmail 2.3.5, Google doesn’t allow 3rd party apps to access Gmail application data. This means that Missed It! is unable to obtain “directly” the number of unread emails on Gmail. You can yet monitor for new Gmail messages if you add it to Missed It! as any other regular application.
- It currently reports number of missed calls, unread SMS and unread email messages of any phone’s Gmail account.
- Also reports notifications from any application that uses the notification bar to report events (including WhatsApp, Tweetdeck, e-mail clients, etc).
- Customization of font and background color and transparency. Also font faces (can use fonts stored in external SD card) and styles (bold, italic, underline).
- Customization of the layout (alignments, padding, etc).
- Text messages can be customized to show whatever phrase you want.
- Represent numbers as text.
- Multiple widget sizes. User can select which sizes appears in widget list.
Currently localized to:
* Portuguese (Brazil)
What’s in this version:
Now you can use a different configuration for each widget instance. YOU WILL NEED TO REMOVE YOUR ACTUAL Missed It! WIDGET AN CREATE IT AGAIN. ALSO, PRESETS CREATED WITH VERSION 2 ARE INCOMPATIBLE WITH VERSION 3.
Voicemail monitoring. Requires new permissions READ_PHONE_STATE (to get voicemail state) and CALL_PHONE (to directly call to voicemail).
Warn user when adding an application and Missed It! is not enabled as Accessibility Service.
And much more! (see application changelog).
Download Missed It v3.0 CyberAndroid
The current version of Missed It 3.0 CyberAndroid Apk needs to run on Android 1.6 or later, in order to make better use of the CPU capacity, we have optimized and built three different Android GamesMissed It 3.0 CyberAndroid, for higher, medium and lower mobile phones. You can choose to download from your mobile browser, click the button to complete the installation, and you can also download the Missed It 3.0 CyberAndroid .Apk file from PC and use the installation tool to install the Missed It 3.0 CyberAndroid Apk. Enjoy Guys and Lets Begin Missed It 3.0 CyberAndroid Android Games