Overview: Connect USB mass storage devices to your USB Host enabled tablet or phone.
Requirements: Android 2.3.7+
—NEEDS ROOT + BUSYBOX —–
This tools add functionality over the default capabilities to mount USB mass storage media(USB Sticks, Disks, Photo Cameras, etc) of Android 3.1+ devices with USB host enabled.
At the moment the application only has been tested on an Android 3.2.1 tablet (Asus Transformer TF101).
- Connect multiple USB devices (Mass Storage) simultaneously
- Mount devices in addition to the default mechanisms (vold)
- Quick check of the contents (work in progress but stable)
- Clean-up of wrongly unmounted devices.
- Layouts for tables and small devices (still root+busybox+usb host is needed)
Download AL Mass Storage Manager vbeta 3 CyberAndroid
The current version of AL Mass Storage Manager Beta 3 CyberAndroid Apk needs to run on Android 1.6 or later, in order to make better use of the CPU capacity, we have optimized and built three different Android GamesAL Mass Storage Manager Beta 3 CyberAndroid, for higher, medium and lower mobile phones. You can choose to download from your mobile browser, click the button to complete the installation, and you can also download the AL Mass Storage Manager Beta 3 CyberAndroid .Apk file from PC and use the installation tool to install the AL Mass Storage Manager Beta 3 CyberAndroid Apk. Enjoy Guys and Lets Begin AL Mass Storage Manager Beta 3 CyberAndroid Android Games